Administrative simplification is one of the major projects of European Union states.
We are supporting the State of Luxembourg in the development of the various information systems it manages which must deal with numerous challenges, including:
- Dematerialisation of communication between citizens and administration
- Confidentiality and the probative value of this communication and the documents exchanged
- Establishment of independent data repositories, used together during interactions with citizens and companies
- Transparency of procedure progress
- Access to services via the various commonly used terminals: computers, tablets, smartphones.