If you are a higher education graduate in computer studies with initial experience in open environments and professional knowledge of the financial, institutional or Private Banking fields, please join us!
Technical skills :
- Implementation of architectures such as: SOA, application servers, ESB, etc.
- Knowledge of the environments: Java / J2EE, C#, C++, .Net, Flex / Adobe, Android, iPhone/iPad, etc.
- Expertise in databases: MySQL, DB2, Oracle, etc.
- Practice in frameworks such as: Spring, RubyOnRails, Hibernate, BlazeDS, etc.
- Consulting on technical and functional architecture definition
- Functional analysis
- Design and creation of applications
- Change management and user training
- Fluent French
- Good level of English required
- Knowledge of another language (German, Italian, Spanish, Luxembourgish) is considered as an asset
We offer you:
- An open-ended contract
- Development of your know-how and life skills through appropriate training
- Motivating pay (bonuses, meal tickets, travel expenses, etc.)
- A corporate culture based on human and long-term values,
- A good collaborative working environment in which you can evolve within dynamic and committed teams
- Events and activities offered outside project contexts…